- The Association is administered by a Board consisting of 5 or 7 members, representing the different geographical regions of Europe.
- The Board members are elected for 3 years by the Council.
- Among the elected Board members the Council elects a chairperson for 3 years.
- Members of the Board may be reelected for a further term of 3 years.
- If a Board member leaves office during a term the rest of the Board may co-opt a new Board member from the same geographical region.
- The Board decides upon association matters between Council meetings.
- The Board decides how to distribute obligation as treasurer, secretary and editor of the newsletter among themselves.
- The secretariat of the Association is the Chairperson.
- The Board shall meet at least once year.
- The Council is the highest organ of the Association. It consists of one representative from each member institution exercising the voting right.
- Each affiliate institution shall be invited to be represented by one observer at the Council meeting.
Present EUCLID Board Members (2011-2014)
Jelke Nijboer, Hogeschool van Amsterdam (University of Applied Sciences), Netherlands [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Past EUCLID Board members (2008-2011)
Cristóbal Urbano Universitat de Barcelona, Spain [email@example.com]
Baiba Holme University of Latvia, Latvia[firstname.lastname@example.org]
Anne Marie Bertrand, ENSSIB, France
Anna Maria Tammaro, University of Parma, Italy [Annamaria.Tammaro@unipr.it]
Miha Kovac, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia [Miha.Kovac@ff.uni-lj.si]